[darcs-users] recent issue maintenance + preparing transition to darcsden

Guillaume Hoffmann guillaumh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 16:58:47 UTC 2017

Some news:

* Ganesh agreed on IRC that I should try and implement the
aforementioned changes (bugs.darcs.net)
* I started looking at the Roundup files on the darcs.net server and
documentation
* I reckoned it was quite a lot of effort and probably was not worth it
* let let us see if we can skip this step and use darcsden directly...
* the main issue with darcsden is that there is no way of notifying
some repository that a fork has patches for it (pull request).
* but, there was an unmerged patch from 2014 that implemented patch
bundle submission to darcsden repositories.
* if we had this working we could take our current workflow from
bugs.darc.net to hub.darcs.net
* I manually rebased this patch at https://hub.darcs.net/gh/darcsden/
, waiting for someone to review it. :-)

Guillaume