[darcs-users] preparing a 2.14 release

Guillaume Hoffmann guillaumh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 15:50:32 UTC 2017

Hi Evan,

agreed, I reverted that patch in Darcs HEAD (we will see about
reintroducing the feature after the release).

Also, the OpenBSD maintainers have re-enabled `show dependencies` [1]
so it does not seem that it is a blocker anymore.

Ganesh could fix compiling failures under Windows, but there are still
problems with encodings in the test suite (see
http://bugs.darcs.net/patch1628).

Guillaume

[1] https://twitter.com/OpenBSD_ports/status/932767590832750592