[darcs-users] so long and thanks for all the darcs

Evan Laforge qdunkan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 02:36:32 UTC 2018

On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 6:26 PM, Karl O. Pinc <kop at meme.com> wrote:
> I use darcs, git, and mercurial; git only
> for non-technical reasons.  I'm pretty much on-board
> with the git critique of:
> https://stevebennett.me/2012/02/24/10-things-i-hate-about-git/

Can't say I disagree much with that either :)

> This being so, I'm curious why a darcs user would choose
> git over mercurial.

Honestly, because I don't know mercurial.  I should fix that someday.
My impression is that it's like git but with a more sensible command
line interface, and has an elaborate plugin system with tons of
extensions (which nice in a way but scary in another way).

Is there a document for mercurial from the perspective of darcs out there?