[darcs-users] darcs and redmine

Axel Hellinger axel at hellinger.legal
Mon Oct 15 18:49:26 UTC 2018

> If I understand that issue correctly, darcs changed in some way in darcs
> 2.5 and broke the redmine support.

So I am.

In Chiliproject they changed to lucy ubuntu and the Travis CI could run
without mistake.

But on centos 7 with redmine 3.4 and darcs 2.8 i didnt succeed.

I get a 404 repository not found on redmine and on the shell the error
shows "darcs failed:  unrecognized option `--xml-output'"

Unfortunately I am not a programmer, so pretty helpless in this situation.

Best,
Axel

I couldn't understand from the