[darcs-users] Couldn't fetch when cloning a repository

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Thu Oct 14 19:40:26 UTC 2021

Hi Alexis, Gian Piero.  I currently don't check the mail list too often, so thanks for cc-ing me. I am starting to add more #darcs chat links to darcs hub docs, since that is where I'm most responsive for darcs hub issues.

Today I have rewritten https://hub.darcs.net/#what-is-the-special-ssh-config-i-need-for-darcs-hub <https://hub.darcs.net/#what-is-the-special-ssh-config-i-need-for-darcs-hub> . Any testing of these instructions is welcome, on old and new ssh versions.

Best
-Simon