[devops-bootcamp] Lesson 0 again tonight, and weekly meeting schedule update

Emily Dunham dunhame at onid.orst.edu
Fri Oct 18 21:49:36 UTC 2013

As you may have seen on the LUG list, we have a meeting tonight at 6pm in
KEC1007 which will be a repeat of Tuesday's presentation, for those who
weren't able to make it then or have more questions.

It's currently looking like Thursdays from 6-9pm will work best for a
majority of the group (17 people). Since this is barely over half of those
who've registered, we need to look at more times -- I strongly suspect that
Thursdays 7-9ish will work, but please fill out
http://doodle.com/gmpzch2rec8bsw88 to confirm.

If you were unable to make it to Tuesday's meeting, please come to KEC1007
at 6pm today for an overview of what the DevOps Bootcamp will be about. If
you were there on Tuesday, tonight's talk will cover things you already
know. Starting with Lesson 1 in week 5 of the term, we will be offering
each lesson only once -- the reason Lesson 0 has been held twice this week
is to reach people who might have a Tuesday/Thursday evening class.

Cheers,
Emily Dunham