[devops-bootcamp] Meeting Tonight

Emily Dunham dunhame at onid.orst.edu
Thu Nov 14 20:31:39 UTC 2013

Good afternoon DevOps,

Tonight's meeting will be on single system fundamentals, also known as the
basics of what you can do to manage and use your new Linux systems. We'll
cover user and group management, the basics of permissions, and package
management for controlling the software that's on your machine.

Remember that a list of upcoming events is kept up to date on the front
page of our web site, devopsbootcamp.osuosl.org.

The videos from each lesson will be posted on the curriculum page, and last
week's is up in case you couldn't make it:
http://devopsbootcamp.osuosl.org/en/latest/curriculum.html

Tonight's meeting is at 6pm in KEC1001. Note that this is the larger
lecture hall, across from our usual room.

See you tonight!
Emily