[devops-bootcamp] Question on room

Emily Dunham dunhame at onid.orst.edu
Fri Nov 15 20:34:27 UTC 2013

We should check that whatever room we get has sufficient power outlets, or
else be sure to bring a few extension cords and power strips from the lab.
I know that both extremely new and extremely old lecture halls tend to be
poorly equipped to handle large numbers of laptops for extended periods of
time.

--Emily