[devops-bootcamp] DevOps Bootcamp this evening! (BEXL 207)

Emily Dunham dunhame at onid.orst.edu
Thu Nov 21 19:22:21 UTC 2013

Good morning DevOps,

Our last meeting of the term is tonight, since next Thursday is
Thanksgiving vacation and after that it's dead week and finals.

We couldn't get a large classroom in Kelley today, so in the interest of
everybody having chairs, our meeting will be in Bexell Hall room 207.
Bexell is the business building beside Weniger and directly across the
street from Kelley (http://oregonstate.edu/campusmap/ search BEXL)

Remember to bring your laptop and power supply, since we'll be doing
hands-on examples in your VirtualBox VMs to explore text editors and
version control in tonight's lesson.

See you at 6pm tonight in BEXL 207!

--Emily