[devops-bootcamp] DNS & HTTP moved to next week

Emily Dunham emi275 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 02:53:59 UTC 2014

Hi DevOps,

Since midterms took such a substantial toll on our attendance this
evening, we opted to move the DNS and HTTP meeting to next week in
favor of small-group hacking time this evening. If you have any
feedback on how we can improve lesson timing or content to make you
able to attend in the future, you can submit it anonymously at
https://docs.google.com/a/osuosl.org/forms/d/1lSCBYvECSvur8SgBKncIJi6Q_PSDW6wwavNpUH3bzYA/viewform

There will be a regular meeting next week, 6pm on Thursday in KEC1007,
and the front page of devopsbootcamp.osuosl.org is up to date.

See you next week, and good luck with midterms!!

-Emily