[devops-bootcamp] OSCON Expo hall pass

Emily Dunham dunhame at onid.orst.edu
Tue Jul 8 22:07:04 UTC 2014

In other OSCON news, you're invited to the CoreOS meetup and should RSVP at
http://www.meetup.com/coreos-pdx/events/193613302/

The code OSFREE may also work for OSCON expo hall pass registration, if you
have problems with FOSSFTW.

Feel free to collaborate in this email thread with carpool availability and
other OSCON updates, as well.

-Emily