[devops-bootcamp] Devops Daycamp question

Tanner Semerad tannersemerad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 19:54:15 UTC 2014

Ok. I was planning on showing users how to run an Ansible playbook against
a vagrant VM, where the host machine is Linux or OS X, and the guest VM is
running Ubuntu. If they're trying to control a Linux VM from Windows it
won't work, since Ansible doesn't have Windows support for the host machine.

I guess I'll just tell them that if they're running Ansible from a Linux
VM, to just point the playbook to localhost to just run directly on the
same VM.