[devops-bootcamp] Meeting Time and Feedback Form

Lucy Wyman lucyw at osuosl.org
Thu Oct 23 00:11:31 UTC 2014

Hello, DevOps Bootcampers!
We appreciate your patience as we get everything up and running, and hope
that everyone is having fun messing around on their Virtual Machines.  For
the rest of the year, DevOps Bootcamp will be meeting on *Mondays from 7pm
to 9pm in Kelley Engineering Center 1005*.

We would also appreciate it if everyone who attended DevOps Daycamp could
take a moment to fill out a feedback form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oj_HpcUHghmZDHrefjzryNYLqOwyFO24vo-oqsZOmq8/viewform>
(http://osl.io/devopsfeedback) and let us know what you thought about
Daycamp.  We'd love to hear your input!
We look forward to seeing you on Monday!

--
Lucy Wyman
Front-end Engineer
lucyw at osuosl.org