[devops-bootcamp] Final Bootcamp for Fall 2014

Lucy Wyman lucyw at osuosl.org
Sat Nov 29 03:24:46 UTC 2014

Hello Devops Bootcampers!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and is enjoying the break.  We
will be having a review session this coming Monday to go over and solidify
some concepts, answer any of your questions, or just hack on some code.

We would love your feedback on how Devops Bootcamp was -- please take a
moment to fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13BMj1ppHPaqxiYoHsKOgr9TRtq5FkAtB6WHmZlz-Rzw/viewform>
and let us know what you thought!  It's anonymous, so don't worry about
your responses being held against you, or us not liking you.  We want to
make Bootcamp better for everyone, and the only way to do that is to know
what you -- the students -- think about it.

If you want to review the curriculum
<http://devopsbootcamp.osuosl.org/slides.html> or do the exercises
<https://github.com/DevOpsBootcamp/Bootcamp-Exercises>, feel free to
checkout out our website <https://devopsbootcamp.osuosl.org> and github
<https://github.com/DevOpsBootcamp>.

If you're looking to learn more over winter break, we highly recommend
Codecademy <http://www.codecademy.com/>, hanging out in our irc channel
<http://lug.oregonstate.edu/blog/irc/>, or taking on the 24 pull requests
challenge <http://24pullrequests.com/projects> if you're feeling especially
ambitious.

Thank you so much to everyone who has come to Devops Bootcamp this term,
whether it was only one class or every week.  We appreciate your support
and enthusiasm for learning, and hope to see you again sometime next term!

--
Lucy Wyman
Front-end Engineer
lucyw at osuosl.org