[devops-bootcamp] BootCamp Today, and next term

Lucy Wyman lucyw at osuosl.org
Mon Mar 9 19:49:01 UTC 2015

Hello DevOpsBootCampers,

We just posted the schedule for next term on the front page of
http://devopsbootcamp.osuosl.org -- feel free to check it out!  BootCamp
will be at the same time and place as it has been all year -- *Mondays
from  7:00pm - 9:00pm in KEC1005*

We would also like your input on what we should do on Memorial Day. Please
take a minute to let us know
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16YBYXnqi4mYzsGb8L_f93zMUx40xXwgt4ercLguk_7c/viewform>
and select from a list of possible topics.

Tonight, we'll be hanging out in KEC -- if you have any questions, related
to BootCamp or not, feel free to come talk to us.

Happy Dead Week, and good luck with your finals!
--
Lucy Wyman
Front-end Engineer
lucyw at osuosl.org