[devops-bootcamp] This Week: Configuration Management

Jeffrey Borcean borceanj at oregonstate.edu
Mon Feb 1 04:58:59 UTC 2016

Fred,

Slides from last week are available online [1]. Additionally I believe we will be having a hands on session on configuration management the first Thursday in March.

[1] http://devopsbootcamp.osuosl.org/bootcamp_content/configuration_management.html

Trimis de pe iPhone-ul meu

Pe 29 ian. 2016, la 04:48, Handloser, Fred (PWP Corvallis) <fred.handloser at hp.com> a scris: