[devops-bootcamp] DevOps Open Office (Nov 14/15)

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Tue Nov 13 21:26:38 UTC 2018

Hi all!

As a reminder we have two open office days this week at our office in Milne
224:

November 14,  10am-12pm
November 15,  2-4pm

Two weeks ago we went over version control [1] and programming [2] and also
gave a short tour of server room we have here in the office. This week
we're planning on going over programming frameworks [3]. If we have time,
we may also do a tour of our production data center in Kerr. If you're
planning on attending either of the office hours, please let us know by
filling out this simple poll [4]. This will help us in planning.

Thanks and I hope to see many of you later this week!

[1] http://devopsbootcamp.osuosl.org/version-control.html
[2] http://devopsbootcamp.osuosl.org/programming.html
[3] http://devopsbootcamp.osuosl.org/frameworks.html
[4] https://doodle.com/poll/qnez9tkv9uvxthyv