[GOSCON] Conference News: Policy Workshop
deb at osuosl.org
Tue Aug 28 19:22:54 UTC 2007
Thanks again for your interest in the Government Open Source
Conference (GOSCON) and for subscribing to the conference mailing list.
You asked for it: Open Source Policy Workshop
This year GOSCON partners with Navica and is pleased to present
“Creating an Open Source Policy for Your Organization”.
The workshop will cover:
* The five key phases of creating and implementing an open
* Who should be involved in policy creation and implementation
* Auditing current code use to identify open source use
* Monitoring open source use on an ongoing basis
* The creation and role of an Open Source Review Board
* Integrating open source policy and process with existing
The workshop will be an interactive mix of presentation and
discussion, with opportunity for questions and to review
participants’ real-world issues. Workshop participants will leave
with a clear understanding of how to move forward with an open source
policy in their organizations.
The Workshop is a supplemental offering following the close of the
conference and is only $75. Seating is limited; Please visit
www.goscon.org/workshop for more details and registration.
See you in Portland this fall!
email: deb at osuosl.org
You’re receiving this email because you subscribed to the GOSCON
mailing list or asked conference staff to include you. If you’d like
to get off the list, send mail to goscon-unsubscribe at lists.osuosl.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the GOSCON