[gsoc-dev] [ganeti-webmgr]

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Thu Apr 11 18:59:43 UTC 2013

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 11:14 AM, pranjal mittal
<mittal.pranjal at gmail.com>wrote:

> I might be having an error with the cluster user. It might not be valid.
> How do I create an admin user on the ganeti-cluster.
>
> I tried with "oscon":"oscon" and "vagrant":"vagrant", user:password pairs,
> when creating a cluster, but they did not work.

If you deployed the cluster correctly it should have added the rapi user
'vagrant' with the password 'vagrant. You should be able to ping the
33.33.33.10 address from your workstation. If its not pingable then
something else is wrong. I'll be on IRC the rest of the day if you need
more help.

--
Lance Albertson
Director