[gsoc-dev] OpenConferenceWare gsoc project

Denis Mone monedenis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 16:45:56 UTC 2013

Hello, my name is Denis.
     I would like to participate in the google summer of code program
with the OpenConferenceWare android project.
     I have downloaded the code and started getting my hands 'dirty', as
well as installed it in my android phone.
     What i would like to ask is where the data are coming from.From
what i read from the code it is coming from the internet
     but the only link i have found is to foursquare.com. Is it a
specific link or it depends on the conference?
     Also my nic on irc channel is Denis_M.

Thanks for you time!