[gsoc-dev] [GWM] 0.9.2 develop branch settings problem

jnoah jnoah at osuosl.org
Fri May 24 18:33:20 UTC 2013

Hello Pranjal,

I'm unsure which branch you are having this issue with. I'm assuming
develop since MAX_DISKS_ADD and MAX_NICS_ADD are not used in 0.9.2. On
the develop branch settings.py.dist does contain both of those settings.
Are you sure you copied settings.py.dist to settings.py or updated your
settings.py with the new variables?

MAX_DISKS_ADD and MAX_NICS_ADD are new settings in settings.py that
restrict the number of disks and nics a user can add when creating a
Virtual Machine.

I hope that helps,
Justin Noah