[gsoc-dev] Report: week 2

Piotr Banaszkiewicz piotr at banaszkiewicz.org
Mon Jun 24 14:52:03 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm sending this email report a little bit earlier, because I might
not be home for the time of my meeting with Lance (today at 6PM UTC).

Today my exams have started and will last for next two weeks.
Fortunately, I don't have exams everyday, hence I'll have a chance to
work on GWM a lot more than this last week.

During last 7 days I was only trying to get rid of all the failures
from GWM's test suite and finally run the development server.

I did not succeed. There are still the same failures as before (one
Form failure and some assertTemplateUsed failure), however I did
manage to find and fix some errors in project settings (especially
these associated with file paths). There's probably one template path
issue I have to reveal yet.

My TODO for this upcoming week is still:
* fix test suite
* successfully run GWM and do some manual testing
* fix migrations (huge one)

Lance: I'll get online about 8PM UTC, if you want to talk to me. Sorry
for postponing our meeting...

Kindest regards everyone,
- Piotr Banaszkiewicz