[gsoc-dev] [Ganeti-Cluster-Visualization]

Piotr Banaszkiewicz piotr at banaszkiewicz.org
Fri Jun 28 22:05:49 UTC 2013

Hi Pranjal,

I'm glad you're taking my comments into account.

As per your question on IRC: I was using Chromium and, indeed, as you
observed, Firefox is waaaay slower. I actually don't see the animation
at all when using Fx. It's kinda... slideshow.

I haven't ever used Kinetic JS, so I don't have any samples of its
usage. And I just want to clarify what I think is important here:
making the graph's nodes fixed. If they have static positions, every
user will be able to quickly identify nodes he/she is interested in.

As a side effect of that change you might actually fix my low
performance issue (in terms of both low framerate on Firefox and huge
battery draining on Chromium).

Do you by any chance maintain a GIT repo so that I can follow your
code changes and try them out on my machine?

Cheers!
- Piotr Banaszkiewicz