[gsoc-dev] [GWM] Static JS files

pranjal mittal mittal.pranjal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 06:19:53 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

During my last week of experimentation with Ganeti Cluster Visualization
strategies I worked with an additional Javascript library and improved
Visualization strategies for Ganeti Cluster Visualization for which I sent
a mail previously. [1]
The latest code for the same is up on my github. [2]

Now as I begin to look back on its integration with GWM I have a small
question-
Here is a new set of JS files essential for the project.
http://pastebin.osuosl.org/2416/

Since most of these files are more specific to this application rather than
to the other parts of GWM, so I was thinking  if it would be a better idea
to place them in a new directory inside* static/js* to keep things more
clean (there are many files)?

Like say-
*ganeti_web/static/js/ganetiviz
*
*
*

[1] http://pramttl.github.io/
[2] https://github.com/pramttl/ganetiviz-cytoscape

P.S:
For a convenient reference, I will refer to this Ganeti Cluster
Visualization project by the handle: *ganetiviz*.

--
Best Regards,
Pranjal Mittal