[gsoc-dev] Bi-weekly report: weeks 3 & 4

Piotr Banaszkiewicz piotr at banaszkiewicz.org
Mon Jul 8 21:49:38 UTC 2013

As I previously said, I had exams in last two weeks. This is hopefully
the only biweekly report during this GSOC :)

Quick summary of what I accomplished:
* I have almost passing testsuite (one error, not failure, remaining)
* migrations work
* refactoring is done, but not yet reviewed nor extensively tested

I hope to get these items done soon (-ish? Maybe next two weeks):
* get my code reviewed and merged
* work on GWM dependencies, which includes:
  * documentation (on ReadTheDocs)
  * test coverage
  * PyPI availability
  * and maybe a couple of others, like continuous integration

Nice blog post about this refactoring work:
http://piotr.banaszkiewicz.org/blog/2013/07/08/google-summer-of-code-update-1/

Small documentation note about migration stuff I've worked on recently:
https://gist.github.com/pbanaszkiewicz/5949891

Kindest regards,
- Piotr