[gsoc-dev] [GSoC] [GWM] Week report and Query

Chance Zibolski chance at osuosl.org
Thu Jul 25 17:38:19 UTC 2013

Ganeti Web Manager refreshes all data returned from
http://docs.ganeti.org/ganeti/master/html/rapi.html#rapi-res-instances-instance-name-get

It also grabs new data from the check_job_status method which uses
this rapi call http://docs.ganeti.org/ganeti/master/html/rapi.html#rapi-res-jobs-job-id-get

This is implemented on the cluster because the RAPI is on the cluster
(master node) not the other nodes/vms.