[gsoc-dev] Summer of code 2014

Shawn Ding dingpeixuan911 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 08:45:43 UTC 2014

I’m Peixuan Ding, you can call me Shawn. I am a final year student at Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, looking forward to be a part of GSoc 2014 with OSL.

I've been focused on OSL and really interested in your project. So I want to be participate in GSoc2014 with you.

I am particularly interested in working for the project OSL Dashboard as I have worked on a similar project before.  Could you please give me some starting points on how should I go about it?

My Technical skill-set:

C/C++ , Ruby, Python , Web Technologies(HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, MySQL).

Thank you!

—

Peixuan Ding
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
Cell: +86 15901130911
Email: dingpeixuan911 at gmail.com