[gsoc-dev] [GSoC 2014] Tasks for the Data Centre Tools project

Emaad Ahmed Manzoor emaadmanzoor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 17:35:02 UTC 2014

Hi Lance,

I have written a small Python script that uses Curses and pyipmi to power
on/off a machine. Using Python's Curses library, it takes user input for IP
address, username and password. Here is the link to the gist:

https://gist.github.com/emaadmanzoor/23268681cd47f8ef07d9

Also, I have made a slight improvement to the code by doing some error
handling to ensure graceful exit when the communication to the server
fails. I am attaching the screenshots of the running program.

Thanks,
Emaad Ahmed Manzoor.