[gsoc-dev] GSOC 2014_FTP mirror Syncing

Milap Bhojak milapbhojak.exe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 19:44:51 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm Milap, As we discussed yesterday on IRC. i'm interested in "FTP Mirror
syncing" project. after some research i got AIM and some objective
Regarding this project. i'm mentioning below.

*AIM :*

          Sync Operation -- Largers file - parts(128Mb/64Mb) - parts hash --

          File Transffer - we can use Existing debian infrastructure.

*Objactive : *

         1. hash calculation - for checking validity of source
         2. handling two-way sync operation
         3. self sync with other servers
         4. everone is master
         5. finding solution to check initial site of upload
         6. considering dynamic load balancing based on user's location
(optional)
         7. Desiging dashboard for sync and traffic status

Now, could you give me right arrow? so i could start something.

--
Thanks,
Milap Bhojak | Google Developers Group - Gandhinagar, Google India