[gsoc-dev] GSOC 2014_FTP mirror Syncing

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Sat Mar 15 19:15:58 UTC 2014

Hello Milap,

Thank you for your interest! How are you going to utilize rsync into this
project? That's a key component that will not change. We are not looking at
re-inventing the wheel with rsync, but finding better ways of managing the
use of it in this mirroring platform. Can you elaborate more on that
aspect? I'm also not sure I understand how your proposal will work. Can you
elaborate more on that?

Thank you!

--
Lance Albertson