[gsoc-dev] VOIP quote for Alton Bay Christian Conference Center

Amy Wagner Amy at VoipQuote.me
Wed Dec 10 13:06:09 UTC 2014

Hi,

My name is Amy and I’m with VoipQuote which keeps businesses
such as Alton Bay Christian Conference Center up to date on the best deals
offered by
VOIP vendors. VoIP business phone systems can provide your
company more control, additional features and help you lower your
telecommunication costs by up to 70%.

The following information will be needed in order to compose
Quote or proposal:
Full Name
Company Name
Phone number
Zip Code
How many users will need access to the phone system?
Time frame for decision making

VoipQuote (http://www.voipquote.me/default.aspx?c=&p=(603)
875-6161&f=&l=&z=3810&e=gsoc-dev at osuosl.org&utm_source=is&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=GM15)
is happy to provide you with a no-obligation quote so we can show you how
we can make your business more efficient.

Best regards,
Amy Wagner
VoipQuote.me

11C Great Meadow Lane | East Hanover, NJ 07936

About US
Who are we?
VoipQuote is a company providing the best deals and services
offered by nation-wide VOIP providers. We perform extensive
market research on an ongoing basis in order to offer you the
best service available.

Why are we contacting you?
While evaluating businesses in Alton Bay, we came across your
business and contact email and have identified your business as
one that will benefit greatly from the latest deals and services
of VOIP providers. If you wish, you may unsubscribe below.

unsubscribe
(http://www.voipquote.me/unsubscribe.aspx?e=gsoc-dev@osuosl.org)