[gsoc-dev] GPS Fleet tracking for Alton Bay Christian Conference Center

Isabella Jones Isabella at GoFleetGPS.org
Thu Dec 18 14:32:50 UTC 2014

Hi,

My name is Isabella and I’m with GoFleetGPS, a company that
provides businesses with the ability to monitor their employees'
behavior on the road while increasing team productivity.
I want to help you better understand the GPS fleet tracking
industry and offer you the lowest service rates possible.

Key points to consider:

*Statistics show that millions of dollars are lost annually in the
U.S. due to decreasing workforce productivity

*Fleet fuel management reduces fuel consumption as well as
increasing the ability to efficiently dispatch your fleet using
landmarks and real-time positioning

Even if you already have a source for GPS fleet tracking, it’s
good to know what your options are- as there are constantly newer
and more advanced alternatives. Our site will show you the most
current options with the best discounts provided by highly
reputable nationwide GPS software providers.

The following information will be needed in order to compose a
Quote or proposal:

Name of Company Contact
Company Name
Phone number
Zip Code
Size of the fleet you need to manage
What do you need to track (Cars / Vans / etc)

I encourage you to check out GoFleetGPS.org
(http://www.GoFleetGPS.org/default.aspx?q=(603) 875-6161&c=&p=(603)
875-6161&f=&l=&z=3810&e=gsoc-dev at osuosl.org&utm_source=is&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=GM15)
today!

Best regards,
Isabella Jones
Isabella at GoFleetGPS.org
www.GoFleetGPS.org

11C Great Meadow Lane | East Hanover, NJ 07936

Click here to unsubscribe
(http://www.GoFleetGPS.org/unsubscribe.aspx?e=gsoc-dev@osuosl.org)