[gsoc-dev] About GSOC 2015 Project idea and proposal

Asif Saifuddin auvipy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 16:13:59 UTC 2015

Dear Developer Members of OSUOSL,

I'm Asif Saifuddin Auvi, A Post graduate student of IIT, Jahangirnagar
University. I completed my bachelors at geography.

I have some work experience with python + django web framework + postgresql
+ postGIS + writing RESTful API's for web front end and mobile apps + Some
HTML CSS and Javascript skills too. I use ubuntu linux regular basis and
can deploy/setup django apps/project on live server with nginx + gunicorn +
postgres.

I also have interest in scientific programming with python which I am not
so good right now.

I found

Project: What’s Fresh version 2.0
and

Protein Geometry Database (PGD)

Interesting.

I would be able to submit a draft proposal about the Fresh water project in
the mailing list but will need help regarding Protein geometry DB.

Would love to hear from you guys If I am allowed to discuss further about
the project Ideas?

my github repo: https://github.com/auvipy

Regards

Asif Saifuddin