[gsoc-dev] About GSOC 2015 Project idea and proposal

Kennric kennric at osuosl.org
Thu Mar 5 18:04:54 UTC 2015

Hello, and thanks for writing.

I'll have our mentor for the PGD project reply to this as soon as he in
in the office, but meanwhile you can take a look at our issue tracker:
https://code.osuosl.org/projects/pgd/issues for some idea of the kinds
of work we need to do with PGD.

The project is now on github at: https://github.com/osuosl/pgd/

The documentation is in the develop branch of the repo, under docs/ :

https://github.com/osuosl/pgd/tree/develop/docs/source

Our PGD developer, Jack, will be able to give you a much more
comprehensive answer about what we would like to see in a proposal.

Thanks,
Ken