[gsoc-dev] GSOC 2015 Project Application

Kennric kennric at osuosl.org
Thu Mar 5 18:16:30 UTC 2015

I apologize for missing you on IRC - for future reference, our timezone
is UTC -8, the best times to find us on IRC are between 17:00 and 1:00 UTC.

Please see the email I sent to the list in reply to Gorantla sai, it
contains more information about the datacenter tools project and some
links to work we have already done.

Thanks,
Ken