[gsoc-dev] GSoC 2015 idea:What's Fresh 2.0 Discussion Thread.

Chaitanya Gupta cgupta319 at me.com
Sun Mar 8 07:46:06 UTC 2015

Hello,

I was going through Oregon’s GSOC 2015 Idea list, and I was interested in the project ’What’s Fresh 2.0’.
I am interested in this project as I have fair experience of Django as I have been using it for almost a year now and i’m a huge fan of it.
I also love coding in python and have made some small projects, all my work is available on Github.
I wanted to know further details about this project as I was not able to understand much by the project description.
Hopefully, this will also get me acquainted with the community here.

----

2015 Idea list: http://wiki.osuosl.org/gsoc/ideas2015.html

----

About me:

I am pursuing Computer Engineering from Jamia Millia Islamia, India, currently in 3rd year of my Undergraduate studies.

Github Profile: https://github.com/iCHAIT

Cheers

Chaitanya Gupta