[gsoc-dev] Contribute to Protein Geometry Database (PGD)

Jack Twilley jmt at osuosl.org
Mon Mar 9 18:05:34 UTC 2015

Welcome, Rishabh!

We are definitely accepting proposals for the PGD for Google Summer of Code
this year.  The FAQ for GSoC can be found at
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2015/help_page
and it includes a section on how to apply.  I encourage you to join our IRC
channel on the FreeNode network.  The channel name is #osuosl-gsoc and we
generally have at least one person available between 1600 and 2300 UTC.

Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to learning more about your
interest in the PGD!

Jack.

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 7:07 AM, Rishabh Saxena <rishabh.saxena2112 at gmail.com