[gsoc-dev] (no subject)

Kennric kennric at osuosl.org
Wed Mar 11 18:56:09 UTC 2015

Rajat, I apologize for missing this email earlier, I hope this reply
doesn't come too late for you.

The best ways to chat with us is to send ideas to this mailing list or
to join our IRC channel on freenode, #osuosl-gsoc. We are available
there usually between 16:00 and 23:00 UTC.

For a What's Fresh proposal, the issues on the github issue tracker
(https://github.com/osu-cass/whats-fresh-api/issues) where issues with
Feature Request in the title are good a good starting point for things
we'd like to see.

Thanks,
Ken