[gsoc-dev] What’s Fresh version 2.0

Kennric kennric at osuosl.org
Thu Mar 19 18:06:58 UTC 2015

A good place to start is the issue page on Github for the project:

https://github.com/osu-cass/whats-fresh-api/issues

Issues with Feature Request in the title are the things we have thought
of to improve the project, though of course we are open to new ideas, as
well, and many of the issues have additional comments and discussion
worth reading.

The documentation for the What's Fresh django project is here:

http://whats-fresh.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

Feel free to browse the code, install and use the application, and ask
us questions on the mailing list and our Freenode IRC channel #osuosl-gsoc.

Further, if you'd like to learn more about Django itself:

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.7/intro/tutorial01/

For Phonegap:

http://phonegap.com/developer/
http://coenraets.org/blog/phonegap-tutorial/