[gsoc-dev] Gsoc Proposal Guide

Jack Twilley jmt at osuosl.org
Tue Mar 24 18:35:57 UTC 2015

Shivam,

Thanks for expressing interest in the PGD for the GSoC 2015!

For questions on GSoC proposals in general, this page is very helpful:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2015/help_page

If you haven't seen the ideas page already, here it is:
https://wiki.osuosl.org/gsoc/ideas2015.html#gsoc2015-other-projects

If you want more detailed information about the state of the project,
including desired features and reported bugs, check the issue tracker:
https://code.osuosl.org/projects/pgd/issues  Please note that some issues
are resolved and others may be in progress.

I would also like to encourage you to linger in our IRC channel on
FreeNode:  #osuosl-gsoc  There you can ask questions about various projects
and get specific answers.  Please note our office hours are 1600-2300 UTC
-- if you ask outside that window, we may not respond until the next
business day!

Thanks again, and I look forward to seeing your proposal!

Jack.