[gsoc-dev] Introducing Myself

anshul singhal sganshuliiith at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 11:26:02 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I am Anshul Singhal, second year undergraduate student at IIIT Hyderabad. I
am interested in contributing to Ruby port for Pymesync as part of Gsoc'16
project.  *I am proficient in C, C++, JavaScript  and Python. *I am
beginner in coding in Ruby. I am presently working as intern as server
admin in one company. I have developed a basic web application using Ruby
on Rails framework.

I know I do not have much coding experience with Ruby but I like the
project but I am sure I can do this in these three months. I have setup the
Pymesync on my local.

@kennric Can you assign me some tasks so that I can prove myself  worthy
for this project?

Regards,