[Intel-wired-lan] your patch 'ixgbe, ixgbevf: Add new mbox API xcast mode'

Skidmore, Donald C donald.c.skidmore at intel.com
Thu Dec 17 17:09:52 UTC 2015

Hi Hiroshi,

Some or most of your patch(es) make changes to code that we share among our other drivers so we retain copyright on certain files so that we are able to re-license the code.  With that, I ask if you can assign copyright of your changes to Intel so that we can maintain copyright on the changes.  You will still be the author, just Intel would retain copyright on the changes.

All we need is a reply, stating "I assign copyright back to Intel for the changes in 8443c1a4b192089e62642d847ebac3e4d15134c3  ixgbe, ixgbevf: Add new mbox API xcast mode"

Sorry we should have asked you earlier.
Thanks,
-Don Skidmore <donald.c.skidmore at intel.com>