[Intel-wired-lan] [E1000-devel] i40e card Tx resets

zhuyj zyjzyj2000 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 08:55:52 UTC 2016

On 03/15/2016 02:12 PM, zhuyj wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have the similar problem. Would you like to make tests with pktgen
> tools?
> Maybe the test result is not related with tso.

Sorry. I explain this in details.
I have an similar problem. At first, I think it is related with tso.
Then I made tests with pktgen tools and found that this similar problem
still occurred whether
tso is enabled or not.

So I suggest to make tests with pktgen tools to exclude tso.

Best Regards!
Zhu Yanjun