[Intel-wired-lan] Latest dev-queue pull has i40e VFs reporting "Device still in reset"

Alexander Duyck alexander.duyck at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 17:21:03 UTC 2016

So my system with the latest pull of the dev-queue branch is stuck
reporting "Device is still in reset (-16), retrying" for one or more
VFs after I reload the drivers.  I've been trying to bisect the issue
but haven't been having much luck.

Just wanted to see if anyone in Intel was aware of the issue,
otherwise I will probably re-run my bisection with a full system reset
between patches as I suspect I may be having issues reproducing it due
to stray data being left in from earlier driver loads.

- Alex