[Intel-wired-lan] [E1000-devel] i40e: Deadly GRE packet

Michał Mirosław michal.miroslaw at atendesoftware.pl
Thu Apr 21 15:06:10 UTC 2016

Dear Carolyn,

The ethtool info was attached to my original mail. Here it is inline in
case the attachment was stripped:

# ethtool -i eth4
driver: i40e
version: 0.4.10-k
firmware-version: f5.0 a1.5 n05.02 e80002283
bus-info: 0000:01:00.2
supports-statistics: yes
supports-test: yes
supports-eeprom-access: yes
supports-register-dump: yes
supports-priv-flags: no

# ethtool -i eth7
driver: i40e
version: 0.4.10-k
firmware-version: f4.33 a1.2 n04.42 e8000191c
bus-info: 0000:02:00.1
supports-statistics: yes
supports-test: yes
supports-eeprom-access: yes