[Intel-wired-lan] Reg: igb and igbvf driver versions upstream information

Jeff Kirsher jeffrey.t.kirsher at intel.com
Wed Aug 24 15:21:55 UTC 2016

On Wed, 2016-08-24 at 17:09 +0530, RAJESH DASARI wrote:
> Could someone please let me know when  igb(version 5.3.3.2) and
> igbvf(2.3.8.2) drivers will be pushed to upstream. Are they currently
> under review ? please let me know how to check the driver upstream
> information.

Talked with the igb/igbvf driver maintainer and it was just an oversight to
bump the upstream driver versions.  The functionality in the OOT driver
versions you listed are already upstream.  I will work the igb/igbvf driver
maintainer to get the upstream driver versions bumped to the appropriate
version.