[Intel-wired-lan] Latency compensation for hardware timestamps

Denny Page dennypage at me.com
Mon Dec 12 23:09:32 UTC 2016

[Apologies if I’m asking in the wrong place. If so, please redirect.]

I’ve been testing the i211 and i354, and it does appear that there should be latency compensation for these units similar to what is done for the i210. The i211 looks close to the i210, but the i354 looks quite a bit different.

Is there anyone that can offer information on appropriate compensation values for the i211 and i354?

Many thanks,
Denny