[Intel-wired-lan] Instability of i40e driver on 4.9 kernel

Fujinaka, Todd todd.fujinaka at intel.com
Sat Oct 21 00:07:23 UTC 2017

You picked a bunch of places to post this, and you really should've used a different place: e1000-devel at lists.sourceforge.net

Also, since you flagged the "communities" post as "answered", you're not likely to get any follow-up. The Intel communities are also not monitored as much by the wired networking people at Intel.

Please let us know if you have any specific issues, and please provide exact reproduction steps so we can investigate your issues, and please use e1000-devel.

Todd Fujinaka
Software Application Engineer
Datacenter Engineering Group
Intel Corporation