[Intel-wired-lan] [jkirsher/next-queue PATCH 0/5] macvlan offload fixes

Alexander Duyck alexander.duyck at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 23:33:09 UTC 2017

I'm looking at performing a refactor of the macvlan offload code. However
before I started I wanted to at least get things into a running state. The
patches in this set are needed to address a number of issues that were
preventing things from working as they were supposed to.

With these changes in place I seem to be able to receive traffic as I am
supposed to in the case of ixgbe and fm10k with the offload enabled, and I
am now transmitting to the correct Tx ring in the case of ixgbe.

The last two patches in the set are what I consider to be minor clean-ups
to address the fact that we don't want packets to somehow stray and end up
being transmitted on a queue that is supposed to be in use by a macvlan
instead of the lowerdev itself.

---

Alexander Duyck (5):
      ixgbe: Fix interaction between SR-IOV and macvlan offload
      fm10k: Fix VLAN configuration for macvlan offload
      ixgbe: Fix handling of macvlan Tx offload
      dev: Clean-up __skb_tx_hash to match up with traffic class based configs
      dev: Cap number of queues even with accel_priv

 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/fm10k/fm10k_netdev.c |    4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe_main.c   |   22 ++++++++++++++++++----