[Intel-wired-lan] [intel-linux] Intel NIC modules completely broken on latest Debian testing netinst image

Fujinaka, Todd todd.fujinaka at intel.com
Thu Jul 5 23:12:17 UTC 2018

We don't support Debian and they've been having issues with our drivers lately. I bet if you boot off of an Ubuntu live disk things will be fine.

I've just seen Debian picking problematic kernels quite often. You can also try any stable kernel from kernel.org as well.

Todd Fujinaka
Software Application Engineer
Datacenter Engineering Group
Intel Corporation